Namitha's Read to Succeed

Just another Edublogs site

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

July28

Creative Commons License "Sorry" on Survival / Australia Day, National  Sorry  Day 2015  "such unthinkable theft....."Creative Commons License butupa via Compfight via Compfight

Hey guys! It feels like its been forever since I posted! And I FEEL HORRIBLE! I went on a trip to India, to visit my grandparents, and then soon discovered that they did not have WiFi! Imagine that look on my face! I was so devastated that I couldn’t post for two whole weeks! And I know that’s a really bad excuse, but that’s the truth! And I hate to tell you another  excuse but I have to, this week my cousins came over so I have to spend quality time with them instead of my blog, (my mothers exact words!) Now that I am done giving you my lame excuses I would like to tell you how my trip was!

As, much as I love my hometown, Chennai, India I was very disappointed to find it completely polluted! And I mean, TRASH EVERYWHERE! I absolutely hated to find my beautiful, hometown foot deep in trash. I have to say, America seems like heaven compared to there. There is also a lot of beggars on the streets. In a place that is covered in smoke from cars, and horrible air to breath in, people should not be living on the street. Not only is it extremely polluted, it is very HOT! I mean temperatures going to 110 degrees Fahrenheit  and sometimes even more. But, I guess I would be rude if I said all states in India, are polluted. There are some areas which have acres and acres of untouched land, and many people try to keep it that way.

The sad thing is that many people have decided not to do anything for Chennai, and have said that it’s “HOPELESS” to save and preserve the actual freshness of Chennai. I am so happy to be living in a place like Leesburg, where the grass runs free. I hope that in my future years that me and many others try to help Chennai become cleaner if not perfect. Thanks for reading! Now, it’s time to return comments! I LOVE BLOGGING!

-Namitha

by posted under Uncategorized | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Excuses, Excuses, Excuses”

1. July 29th, 2015 at 9:38 pm      Reply mrsrombachreads Says:

Goodness, Namitha, I’m sorry your visit to Chennai wasn’t all you hoped it would be. I can completely understand why you’d be so alarmed by the pollution and trash. I know how upset I can get when I see trash that people have thrown from their car windows (instead of depositing into receptable). I bet you had a wonderful time making the person-to-person connections. I’m sure your extended family was thrilled to see you! I’ve been busy all day working on the computer–getting ready for school–so it’s outside into the fresh, green landscape of Leesburg now…

Take care! I’m back at work two weeks from today–wow!

Mrs. Rombach

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Hi Guys!

my pet!

Who’s visiting?

Please leave your name!

Meet Marley!

More Jokes!

get_player("167","448");

The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 5)
The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, Book 13)
The Brightest Night (Wings of Fire, Book 5)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Book 1)
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)
Warriors #4: Rising Storm (Warriors: The Prophecies Begin)
Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion

Funny Jokes

Son asks his dad ,"How do you know carrots are good for your eyes?"
Dad says, "You don't see rabbits wearing glasses,"

What do you call a fake noodle?
An impasta

Whats the difference between a guitar and a fish?
You can't tuna fish

Why can't you give Elsa a balloon?
She will let it go

Why did the picture go to jail?
Because it was framed

Thanks For Commenting

Skip to toolbar